Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Way I See it WEDNESDAY Blog Hop

The Way I See it WEDNESDAY is a Blog Hop designed for those who want to share their thoughts in either WoRDs or PiCTuReS

Life can feel like a Ferris wheel, as we go round and round, sometimes exciting sometimes mundane. Through the days of pleasure and grief many of us have found that when we pour ourselves into our craft, we feel more whole and more fulfilled, but, part of the JOY of expressing ourselves is the way it touches others. We have a desire for community and a desire to "be heard". 

The link will open on Tuesday evenings for all the California girls to get linked up with the Midwest Farmer's wives and the New York City Folk. The Way I See it Link will stay open until Sunday. So link up and then visit other lovelies like yourself. {leaving comments is always appreciated}

There are no rules, 
if you want to follow--thank you. 
If you don't--that's okay.

I would LOVE IT if you used the button that you'll see on sidebar! 
{but I won't delete you if you don't}
Buttons are just an eye-catching way to keep it going...plus, can you imagine a world without buttons?! Good Grief...that's a lot of chest hair I wouldn't want to see!

So... I shall see you AT THE HOP!
It's Wordless or Wordy.
It's Wonderful. 
It's Wednesday.