Saturday, July 2, 2011

June's Saturday Evening Blog Post


I am excited to participate is this particular Blog Hop. I think it is important to go back and reevaluate your work. It is a good time to see what worked and what didn't. Plus, it is a way to see how faithful God was through the month.

In this particular hop, you post a link to what you feel was your best writing (or photography) for the previous month. It is a great way to meet new bloggers and to read some good work. 

For myself, for June, I chose, Ooops...I did it again.
I didn't choose it because it was, necessarily, my best work.
I chose it more because it was the closest I felt to Molly in a long time.
Writing was truly theraputic for me on this night.
I cried my way across the keyboard.
I allowed myself to miss her with no restrictions.